What data do we collect?
Factor52 collects the following data:
- Personal identification data (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Shipping and billing data (address, VAT data, payment data, etc.)
- Online actions (Page visits, page scrolls, button clicks, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Factor52 with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback.
- use our website.
Factor52 may also receive your information indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Factor52 collects your data so that we can:
- store and evaluate your (anonymized) information about your recent visits to our website and how you move around different parts of our website for analysis purposes. To understand how people use our website, so we can make it more intuitive.
How do we store your data?
Factor52 stores your data securely on servers in Canada and the United States. When your data is sent there, it is done in accordance with European legislation.
Factor52 stores your data for one year. At the end of this period, we will automatically delete your data.
Factor52 would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you would like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time later.
You have the right at any time to prohibit Factor52 from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Factor52 would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access – You have the right to ask Factor52 for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to correction – You have the right to ask Factor52 to correct information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request Factor52 to complete the information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Factor52 to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request Factor52 to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Factor52, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request Factor52 to transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we will have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log data and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Web sites, we may automatically collect information from you using cookies or similar technology. For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- keeping you logged in
- understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are, however, a number of different types of cookies that our website uses:
- Functionality – Factor52 uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Factor52 uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Factor52 sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may see advertising based on your browsing habits on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the website above tells you how to delete cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, this may cause some of our website features to not function.
How to contact us